Westminster Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Aug 22, 2016 - Westminster Announces New Silver Target Expanded at Guayacan Project
- Tue Jul 12, 2016 - Westminster Receives TSX.V Approval for Acquisition of Lithium Claims in NWT
- Thu Jun 16, 2016 - Westminster Signs Letter of Intent to acquire a Lithium Project in the NWT
- Mon May 9, 2016 - 2016 Guayacan Trenching Program
- Mon May 2, 2016 - Guayacan Far North New Discovery Zone
- Wed Apr 27, 2016 - Westminster Commences Trading on the Frankfurt Exchange
- Thu Apr 21, 2016 - Westminster Closes Unit Private Placement
- Mon Apr 11, 2016 - Westminster Announces Unit Private Placement
- Tue Jul 21, 2015 - Multiple Gold and Silver targets discovered at Guyacan Project
- Thu Nov 20, 2014 - Sierra Exploration Project Update